Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 Simple Steps To Cleaning Your Dog's Face

1. Gently wash the skin around the eyes using a fresh piece of moistened cotton for each one. If you notice any discharge or inflammation, contact a vet for advice.
2. Hold open the ear with one hand and gently clean inside the flap with a small piece of moistened cotton. Use a fresh piece for each ear. Do not probe too deeply into the ear canal.
3. Loose facial skin must be cleaned regularly with damp cotton. This prevents dirt, dead skin, and bacteria from collecting in the folds and causing irritation and infection.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing it. it might help out a lot of owners.
Canine Muscles Supplements

Joe said...

Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!

AC Compressors

sam said...

Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.
VW Jetta Turbocharger

aisha said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
Audi TT Turbocharger

Funny Puppies